Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIAW #52

Happy Halloween Everyone!  I'm really excited for tonight.  My house is all dressing up as superheros. So I am going to be wonder woman and am really happy with my costume.  Although it is halloween, unfortunately I don't have any spooky or even pumpkin themed eats for today :( I have just been too busy lately to bake.  But before I get onto my eats, don't forget to check out everyone else's spooky posts for today.  Head over to Jenn's blog to check them out :)

Spooky Snacks and Healthy Halloween Treats

I love savoury oats and I always forget how much I love them!

Oats with chia, flax and salt with spinach, a boiled egg, and edamame.



Frozen mango with greek yogurt and mixed seeds


Prawns with snap peas and scrambled eggs with soy sauce.


That was a pretty quick post but I have to run off to lectures and then I have a race and then Halloween!! Hope you all have a great day :D

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

What is your favourite Halloween candy?

12 comments:

  1. Your oats platter looks delicious! I would never think to do that! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's is such a delicious combination :)

      Delete
  2. i can't say i've ever had savory oats, but i love the idea of topping some kind of grain with a hard boiled egg. i love doing this with Amy's mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I've never thought of doing that; I should give it a try.

      Delete
  3. I've never had savory oats before, but wow yours look delicious! Have fun tonight girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a fun Halloween too! I'll definitely check back to see some pictures of your costume :) Costumes are the greatest.

    And those prawns sound great. I haven't had any in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely make sure to post a picture :)

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see that wonder woman costume. You're going to rock that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased with it; it turned out really well :)

      Delete
  6. Great idea with the oats! Why have I never done that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try, so good :)

      Delete